Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travel Update

I will be in San Francisco from November 18th to November 21st, then Los Angeles from November 22nd to November 28th.

I will be taking sessions in both cities, with priority given to established clients. My time in SF is scarce, but I will be catching up with some Mistress friends and possibly touring dungeons, so stay tuned for details.

The playspace I'll be using in Los Angeles is one of the most beautifully equipped, private spaces in the metro area, and was featured in DDI magazine's "Domina Files" series. It has three rooms, two St. Andrew's crosses, a sling, bondage table with cage base, Fetters spanking bench, and more.

Be sure to book early for time and equipment/wardrobe requests. Those of you who have been quietly following me for years: this is your opportunity to serve me in person!

Until then, my lovelies...

No comments: