Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Moments: Team-Building

His padded leather ankle cuffs jangled as he hobbled forward, the shiny chain leash pulled taut from his neck and wrapped tightly around my fist. I sauntered slowly ahead of him, my legs coltishly long in sleek, thigh-high black leather stiletto boots.

I could see him if I turned my head a little. We were both lipsticked and in lingerie: him in swaths of pink - camisole, bra, panties, and stockings; me in black satin corset and lace tap pants. Blinded as he was with the pink leather blindfold, upper body tightly cocooned in the black spandex straitjacket, he had literally no choice but to be pulled along in my wake.

Trust can be demonstrated in many ways. This instance was very direct: without my guidance, he would have fallen flat on his face, or been marooned in the middle of a huge room.

This delighted me.

"A slave must be willing to trust his Mistress, even though he does not know where she is leading him. He must be willing to suffer, to place her happiness before himself - literally."

With a moan of assent, he relaxed - and was ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could only have been better if the leash was around his balls and you were holding the other end in your beautifully, black leather gloved hands !!! Your Glove Lover