Thursday, June 28, 2012

Plotting and Playing

How am I finishing out this week?

Well! A little abduction/forced bi fun with an eager leather slut and a good T-girl friend. The slut: helpless in the face of a commanding woman, especially one in leather boots. The friend: tall, tight-bodied, hung, and a proven play partner. Just how I like to indulge myself when rewarding/terrifying an especially hard-working personal sub.

Then, lots of hard spankings with a few favorite boys. Starring in these vignettes will be my wooden hairbrushes - a boy can feel that impact for days afterward.

Saturday night, my friend Julie Simone will be hosting a play party. She's a modern fetish visionary, and I can't wait to see what she's cooked up for that night.

Hope your weekend is filled with pervy fun!

No comments: